Thursday, October 12, 2017

John Kelly Just Stepped To Podium And Made Every Reporter SHIVER With What He Said Next

Chief of Staff John Kelly was at the White House press podium today. He said that the moment was “astounding” and said that he is very tired of the amount of fake news put out by the media. It’s almost a joke, now.
According to Fox News, John Kelly’s appearance was a surprise at the press briefing. The media is not going to like what he said in the video below.
“I’m not quitting today. I don’t think I’m being fired today. I am not so frustrated in this job that I am thinking of leaving,” Kelly told reporters, adding he is “not frustrated.” “I will tell you this is the hardest job I’ve ever had.”
Vanity Affair recently reported that he was struggling in the White House. They then said that Kelly wanted to quit. NBC ran a story on Wednesday saying that Trump wanted a huge increase in the US nuclear arsenal.
Kelly said that the story was rubbish.
Kelly let it rip on the media. Share this if you are so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so tired of all their lies. Let’s make this go so viral that they can’t ignore it.
Thank you.